Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do have to say you do not dissapoint PHD! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

You might need to talk to MDB before you make a statement like that. :D

Mike and I are working together through the power of GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH to achieve humor and insanity in these threads!

wonder-twins.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Is everybody okay from that hurricane? I was getting scared that Denise, Mike, MonkeyPHD, Carolyn and Mike_s might get affected by it? I was getting very worried about it.

Is everybody okay from that hurricane? I was getting scared that Denise, Mike, MonkeyPHD, Carolyn and Mike_s might get affected by it? I was getting very worried about it.

I'm far enough north that most hurricanes just result for me in severe thunderstorms.... however, Hurricane Ivan a couple years ago tore off part of my roof......

PHD has to make sure his box-on-wheels is tied down during a strom.

Carolyn is on that "other coast" but can have problems over there.

As for Denise, damn hurricanes are just scared of her....

That is so sweet of you to worry about us Roy!!!:kiss2:

As for Denise, damn hurricanes are just scared of her....

They have every right to be. :wink:

just think about this...

I am not charming, good looking, or even nice.

there has to be some reason she stays with me...

Alright come on Denise..think...think.........absolutely no reason comes to mind....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom