Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and as far as the DDD/Panhandle discussion, fluck em.

I gave up on using this place for anything other than bashing the egg lady a long time ago.

Any diving I have done, do, or will do does not end up here.

I only come here because of the people I li..... um, well, I guess I come here to get out some aggressions.

I say, screw the rules, they're only going to change them to suit their needs anyways. Don't worry about what "they" label something. Even if you post where "they" say it's supposed to be, if you get one in there that has a stray hair across theirass it's getting moved or deleted anyways. Idiots, led by incompetence.

ok, back to where we were.

Zing!!!!
hitsfan.gif

poo-flinging_monkey.gif

if he bought you for me, it doesn't count. He never sent you, and I am sure you would have arrived rather used even if he did.

to paraphrase the comedian Jeff Dunham's puppet Walter...
Walterdummy.PNG

...virgins are over-rated... give me 70 ****ty women that know what the hell they're doing! :wink:

to paraphrase the comedian Jeff Dunham's puppet Walter...
Walterdummy.PNG

...virgins are over-rated... give me 70 ****ty women that know what the hell they're doing! :wink:

slu*** women aren't necessarily more skilled, just... more used.

a *l*t isn't defined by her actions during the act, just the number of times the act occurred.

Back
Top Bottom