Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll have to have him do that.

My friend's visitation service is tomorrow. It's going to be hard.
sympathy-card-smaller.jpg

Be strong Penny! Our thoughts are with you!

Carolyn:shark2:

That is a beautiful message Carolyn and so true. Yes Penny, we will be thinking of you. (((hugs)))

sympathy-card-smaller.jpg

Be strong Penny! Our thoughts are with you!

Carolyn:shark2:

That is a beautiful message Carolyn and so true. Yes Penny, we will be thinking of you. (((hugs)))
Thanks girls. Y'all are the best.

I have to leave work early today to go to the visitation. Mass is tomorrow morning. I'm not certain I can deal with mass too. I'll have to see how I make it through this today. But I think Cindy would appreciate it if I were there. I just feel horrible, I wish I had seen her more often. Now I can't.

I need more hours in the day.

We all have things in our lives that we feel are left undone, that we could have done better or not done at all. But one thing I do try to do is live my life without regrets. Remember the good and blessed times with your loved ones. :)

Denise, I think I managed to pull that off today.

Mass and cemetery were difficult. But the wake really really helped.
Sitting and talking with our friend Trish, who is absolutely marvelous (the kids are staying with her, the house itself is not inhabitable, the tree demolished it.....I went to see it :() telling and remembering stories of our friend. The good and the bad.

I am glad. (((hugs)))

Ok, what is going on in here? There is no nonsense about. MDB, let Monkeyboy out of the cage so he can beat on the keyboard. :D

I'm back again - the nonsense may now continue.

did you bring James Bond with you? :wink: Or at least a martini..shaken, not stirred..

I'll just have to suffice with a DVD and a glass of red wine at the moment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom