Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fair enough...Even in your primal state you are of some value. :wink:

"Women didn't have to evolve. We were perfect to begin with.
05.gif
Men on the other hand....well, there is just only so many millions of years to do anything with you"

OH MY OH MY OH MY!
flamewar.jpg

Only Denise could go there! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg

I am waiting for the response of "THE ONE". Where ya at Mike? LOL!

Women didn't have to evolve. We were perfect to begin with. :blinking: Men on the other hand....well, there is just only so many millions of years to do anything with you...

Women are inherently flawed!

Heck, you bleed every month, really, is that healthy?

:confused: not sure what you're refering too. did a search for "the one" on this page and didn't see anything.l (you mean the 'kills a kitten' one?)

I was referring to you ....THE ONE...THE ONLY...cause you have the best pics to make a flaming retort! Heck I was trying to give you some acclaim! LOL!

ps: I have been studying for boards so my brain is a little off today!

Women are inherently flawed!

Heck, you bleed every month, really, is that healthy?

How to respond to that one....:confused: I will need a moment to decide where that is going to go!

Remember Chapman's Second Rule Of Human Behavior; Stupid people are everywhere.

DC

Make an idiot proof plan and they will improve the quality of the idiots.

I was referring to you ....THE ONE...THE ONLY...cause you have the best pics to make a flaming retort! Heck I was trying to give you some acclaim! LOL!

I thought earlier about posting a pic from Highlander, but I was concerned that most folks wouldn't get it...... or that it would just start a whole other argument about which was the best... :rofl3:

(you know.... "in the end, there can be only ONE")

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom