Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally Posted by offroaddiver
One of my friends got banned from walmart... for "behaving inappropriately With a large stuffed Bunny"

You know I just cannot find an "appropriate" response to this...:shakehead:

The bunny must have liked it.... :rofl3:

smoking_bunny.jpg

that's great.

so 8 seconds can do that? :wink:

Ha!!!! The funniest thing is the girl who says "I need to find a random family to sit with". :D My family and I do that to each other all the time. :D Would you like some examples?

My sister and I take the kids to McDonalds and tell them to go on and have a seat. When we bring the food, one of them is talking to this old man in the corner smoking a cigarette and he is grinning. We fight over who is going to retrieve the child (it was hers btw). When she finally goes to get him the old man says the child has been telling him that he shouldn't smoke dope. The kids have just gone through the school program "JUST SAY NO" (to drugs, alcohol and smoking). They failed to tell them there was any difference in the three. She smokes cigarettes also and he goes around telling people his Mom smokes dope. :D

Another One!! :D
We live in an old historic town that has a town square and once a year they have a big arts and crafts show. Again, my sister and I have taken the children. Now my middle son has just been potty trained and quite proud of his new accomplishment. We get out of the car and as we make it to the front of the vehicle my son is practicing his new technique of peeing. I take off running down the sidewalk (this time is was my child) and she has to retrieve him. :D

The kids have just gone through the school program "JUST SAY NO" (to drugs, alcohol and smoking). They failed to tell them there was any difference in the three. She smokes cigarettes also and he goes around telling people his Mom smokes dope. :D

A co-worker had a similar problem.

The schools were teaching kids in elementary school that people shouldn't "drink and drive".

However, kids that are 6 or 8 don't really know what alcohol is yet.

My co-worker was driving his kids to school, drinking his cup of coffee when his kid yells out to dad, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE !!!!!!

He didn't know what to do or how to explain the difference, so he just put down his coffee cup and the problem was solved.

But goes to show that they are trying to solve a problem with kids but not explaining what the problem is....

Back
Top Bottom