Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We made a skit in high school about "drinking and driving" involving sports drinks in theater class.

We made a skit in high school about "drinking and driving" involving sports drinks in theater class.

We were having a huge party at work and they send little ole me to the store to pick up party supplies..... so here we are at the checkout with two grocery carts just overpilled with cases of beer.

Lady in line sais realy smirky "well it looks like you boys are having a party". We answer that we sure were and jokingly invited her to come (but w/o telling her much info...)....

she replied (with an evil tone) , well I can't. I'm a member of M.A.D.D. You know MADD don't you... MOthers Against Drunk Drivers.

well with her smart-ass tone, I could resist responding as sarcastically as I could. I relpied. "What a coincidence. We're all members of D.A.M.M. You know... Drunks Against Madd Mothers?" Everyone laughed but her. she grumbled something funny and stormed out.

DIdn't think anything of it till we got back to the office. We had company logo golf shirts on and the b;tch had called our management at our company and complained about it.

We didn't get in trouble though, after all we did show back up with many cases of beer! :rofl3:

I hate to change the subject but I just passed my IE exam in Key Largo for my PADI OWSI!!!!!!!!! Im stoked......

WooooHooooo!!! It is good to be stoked!!! Congratulations!!!

I am just here to say what a wonderful woman that Denise is.

Not only is she beautiful, but charming, smart and funny. She is a diver that could teach us all a thing or two. She excels at her job, and is darn near perfect at anything she decides to do.

You would be hard pressed to find a more impressive person that denisegg

Can I quote you own that ??? :blinking:

I am just here to say what a wonderful woman that Denise is.

Not only is she beautiful, but charming, smart and funny. She is a diver that could teach us all a thing or two. She excels at her job, and is darn near perfect at anything she decides to do.

You would be hard pressed to find a more impressive person that denisegg

Dude, I want some of that stuff you have been smokin!

Hmmm.... I see tat the little Monkey has been drinking again....

drunkenmonkey.jpg

*phew*

He's going to be okay! That was a close one!

**Whew** he scared me there for a moment! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom