Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

image00437.jpg

BunnySex2.jpg

funny-easter-pic.jpg

easter is almost here. Time to set traps for the rabbit....

Wasn't it last Easter that I came to visit you because you cooked dinner for me? :wink: It wasn't my fault I got lost and went to the wrong house. So what's on the menu for Sunday evening? Please tell me it's not rabbit...and I may just leave the wrapping paper at home..:wink:

lol how about hasenfeffer?
Actually sunday i'm working and then goin out to eat.

Ok. Well if we are going out to eat I will have to rethink my costume...ummmm...I mean outfit :wink:

Thanks Doll_Fin!!! Those are toooo cute!!:D I think I'll stick with neutral colors this year for that natural look..:wink:

How'd I know you'd like that one?? (And I haven't even met you!! LOL!!!!)

(And I haven't even met you!! LOL!!!!)

We're going to have to fix that soon. Are you coming to Springfest in April at Vortex? My son and I will be there. I also want to plan another boat trip with Gary's Gulf Divers in May. I will be through with tax season!!...Freedom!!!:D

I don't think I'll be able to make Springfest since A. it's tax season and I am self employed, and B. I bought a plane ticket to St. Thomas for May, so I'm going to be pretty strapped for the next couple of months

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom