Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The wanderings of the man's mind never ceases to amaze me. I only offered Bratface a bit of advise on how to "keep" her man and suddenly my trailer becomes the source of all manner of speculation. It holds all that is necessary to sustain life for many days except water, which is why I take it to dive sites. You would be amazed at how much a woman can stuff in a 6X8 ft utility trailer.
To name a few: tent, blowup mattress, linens, pillows, sleeping bags, huge ice chest, 4 chairs, 2 lounge chairs, fan, picnic supplies, grilling supplies, food closet, clothes, luggage, racks for 12 scuba tanks, several gear sets and extra wetsuits, masks, snorkels and fins, dive flag, mesh bags for dive boats, broom, rug, lights and enough room left for a changing room. Now all I need is running water and a generator. I have a generator at home. Mike_s is working on some plans to add indoor plumbing and installing the generator on the outside because of the fumes. :D

As far as what Bratface needs to hold on to her man, you don't need a trailer full of stuff for that. The cuffs and chains and whips are not to "keep" him but to "keep" him under control when you are a beginner. I don't need those devices anymore. :wink:

Is the padlock on the inside or outside of the trailer ?:wink:

It depends, if Denise is inside, the lock is out side and vice versa. :wink:

You people refuse to believe anything I say. Okay, the truth is, it is full of hot molten black leather, whips, chains, gag balls, spike heels, fishnet stockings, Victoria's Secret lingerie and a waterbed. I have no idea how it got in my yard or where it came from. All I know is it follows me wherever I go....

You people refuse to believe anything I say. Okay, the truth is, it is full of hot molten black leather, whips, chains, gag balls, spike heels, fishnet stockings, Victoria's Secret lingerie and a waterbed. I have no idea how it got in my yard or where it came from. All I know is it follows me wherever I go....

You still got the sign up on the back of it?

The sign up sheet you mean? :wink: I don't know why there is always a long list of names and phone numbers on the back of that thing?

The sign up sheet you mean? :wink: I don't know why there is always a long list of names and phone numbers on the back of that thing?

You can always find Denise's number in a restroom stall at the rest area near the Florida/Bama state line. At least it was there when I got it.

I repeat, there is nothing of interest in that trailer so gentlemen please quit leaving your names and phone numbers on the back of it. And there is not a waiting list either...:shakehead:

You can always find Denise's number in a restroom stall at the rest area near the Florida/Bama state line. At least it was there when I got it.

And at Vortex too!

no... this sign on the back of the trailer

2004081406_Display-35.gif

Back
Top Bottom