Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You gonna take me dancing when you come diving here Roy? :D

Bratface, I notice you have a countdown to finding forever man? Is that based on statistical data or just plain nonsense? :D If it is the latter, you would fit right in here...actually, either way you would fit right in.:wink:

Hey Denise, I'm sure I would fit right in on this thread, and thanks. I visit the thread every now and again to see what kind of nonsense or fun you are having. Seems like more fun than most folks. Good for you.

As far as finding the forever man, I've recently found him, just taking it nice and slow. Not being one to advertise my man, I'll just say that he's handsome, sexy, rides a Harley, retired military officer, and he's a dive instructor. Lucky me!

Be careful with Denise. Once she notices that you are in Key West, she'll be packing up her dive trailer and showing up in your front yard.

You gonna take me dancing when you come diving here Roy? :D

We could dive and dance at the same time! :wink: :D

I'll just say that he's handsome, sexy, rides a Harley, retired military officer, and he's a dive instructor. Lucky me!

Luck nothing!! You better put a leash on that man and lock him up...Start with just some handcuffs, a soft leather leash and a tassled whip......not that I would know anything about stuff like that..:wink:

Be careful with Denise. Once she notices that you are in Key West, she'll be packing up her dive trailer and showing up in your front yard.

Bratface I will be glad to show up and assist....uhhhhh...I mean advise you on the above post :D

seadoggirl:

Luck nothing!! You better put a leash on that man and lock him up...Start with just some handcuffs, a soft leather leash and a tassled whip......not that I would know anything about stuff like that..:wink:

So that's what Denise needs that big trailer for.... :rofl3:

We could dive and dance at the same time! :wink: :D

Ummmm....you've never seen me dance Roy......It is not a good idea to be breathless underwater..:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom