Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry I haven't checked this thread lately! I needed the laughs!!

Feel free to join in anytime Doll!! Us Ladies are needed to counter "act"/"attack" the excess testosterone around here any chance we get...

Anyone been to Key West recently??? I need to burn a ticket there in March

I was there again this past summer. It's the same as it was other times that I've been there..... Tourist town that has a weirdness all to itself.

There are better places to burn a ticket to if you want to dive. (The diving there isn't that great). If you're going to go, wait at least until they sink the USAFS Vandenberg, scheduled for May 5th (if it's not delayed), if you want something cool to dive on.

I was there again this past summer. It's the same as it was other times that I've been there..... Tourist town that has a weirdness all to itself.

There are better places to burn a ticket to if you want to dive. (The diving there isn't that great). If you're going to go, wait at least until they sink the USAFS Vandenberg, scheduled for May 5th (if it's not delayed), if you want something cool to dive on.

Burn the ticket to Marathon or Miami and drive down. Key Largo (IMHO) has better diving opportunities.

Burn the ticket to Marathon or Miami and drive down. Key Largo (IMHO) has better diving opportunities.

The diving in Key West has never been spectacular. The reef system there just seems to have lost it's luster. Then last year and the year before they had poor vis problems.

The only reason I'd be interesting in going back just for diving would be to dive the Vandenberg. Not that there diving there is terrible, but it's just not that great compared to Key Largo, etc like Howard mentioned.

Heck I'd take any excuse to visit the Keys, whether I could dive or not!!

Key West is pretty awesome....the boardwalk overlooking the water at the Tiki Bar where you can sip your favorite drink and listen to the band play soft music while you watch the sunset. The night life is pretty spectacular too...live bands, drinks of all kinds and my favorite thing next to diving..dancing. :D

Yay! Dancing!
party012.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom