Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks PePaw, I'm just kinda losing it because my dive day is next week and I'm bouncing up and down of can't stand this waiting. I was supposed to go this coming Monday, but I got something bad going on before that day. And thats a socialogy test so unfortunately have to pull out of that one. :shakehead: At least next week saturday I have a 4 dive day. :yeahbaby:

I'm just kinda losing it because my dive day is next week

What happened to your bathtub? You didn't blow it up again did you?:wink: And after you had gone to all that trouble to get certified in it...

I think I'll be alright. :wink: Sometimes I just have those random moments. :) I'm guess I'm getting to that age now.

That's great news Jon!! I know you are excited to be a part of it. Please give me a link to something on the internet.
I am still sitting here doing my tax return. I haven't stuck my head out all weekend long....I really appreciate the info...I want to read all about it!!

That's great news Jon!! I know you are excited to be a part of it. Please give me a link to something on the internet.
I am still sitting here doing my tax return. I haven't stuck my head out all weekend long....I really appreciate the info...I want to read all about it!!

surely you being an accountant know those tax returns are supposed to be done in April!

(I'm guessing that most accountants prob file for delayed returns as they are too busy doing others returns instead)....

but still waiting till the last day to file the amended return? too funny.

I have to announce that my son(step) graduated from Airborne school this weekend. My respect for the Forces continue to grow the more I learn about it. The pictures are just so-so as they were a long distance away and I have a digital camera that has only 3x zoom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom