Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is another sign of warning is if I'm having too much of a good time like I did on Friday, then I'll be sick soon because my funny side is gone and needs to be filled up again. :wink:

So you are saying that as long as you have fun you don't get sick.....sounds like good medicine to me...:)

Too late...I didn't have fun in time...I'm sick. :(

It should go away hopefully pretty soon but I'm not due to dive for a long time until October 20th.

No fun = sick....

....I am proud of you Roy.....I don't think I could have come up with nonsense that makes so much sense..

Well, hopefully this bad cold will go away..:shakehead:..but doesn't mean I can act funny, nonsense, and happy now does it? :D

Right now I'm in school just infecting everybody and anybody I see. :angel:

Hi im new to posting anything. I do love to dive!! Cold, Hot wet, dry(i have only been diving wet). In Pa. the temps are in the mid 40s.

Hi this must be a crazy computer day .i started my post here bet it went in another post???

Back
Top Bottom