Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surely you being an accountant know those tax returns are supposed to be done in April!

(I'm guessing that most accountants prob file for delayed returns as they are too busy doing others returns instead)....

but still waiting till the last day to file the amended return? too funny.

Well I couldn't find a "I don't thank you button":D so I must respond the old fashioned way......

Yes I was too busy in April to do my own and too tired of doing returns to care during the summer and then started doing extensions in the fall (which are the worst BTW, they procrastinate for a reason:shakehead:)
In my own defense, I do wait until last to do my own and I didn't wait until the last minute..I have been working on it for days. I had to do my business books for the year before I could do the return which I filed at 2:30am this morning because I still had to go see clients today....

YES!!! Now you may feel sorry for me!!!! I even had to pay!!! :(

I have to announce that my son(step) graduated from Airborne school this weekend. My respect for the Forces continue to grow the more I learn about it.

Congratulations!!! Tell him and Kathy that we are very proud of him!!:)

I haven't figured out this "thank you button" think yet.

prob just another hack they added that will cause the board to crash again.
What did that do Mike? I pushed it.

Okay, the last few post WERE NOT nonsense.
Get back on topic folks !:wink:
I guess we got way to serious for this thread for a minute. Sorry for being off topic, Which violates the TOS you know.

What did that do Mike? I pushed it.

I pushed THANKS on you also. nothing happened.

It's apparently a "featureless feature" they added.

I'm sure there is a thread aobut it somewhere, but most people are clueless about what it's for. (me included).

EDIT: I got...

Thank you very much sir.
No... thank you.... No... Thaaaaankkkk you... No! I said it first! No! I did! ... No ! No! No!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom