Denise's Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But my cave training taught me these things.:cool2:

And what chapter was devoted to people sneaking up on you? :rofl3:

YouTube.......here we come again..........

There are alot of educational videos about diving and post-dive debriefings on utube :D

So if we did a search on youtube using your name...?

And what chapter was devoted to people sneaking up on you? :rofl3:

Aletheia waits to the next level of cave training to pounce, therefore, I wasn't fully trained when you took me by surprise.:D

There are alot of educational videos about diving and post-dive debriefings on utube :D

Why yes...yes there are. There are also some VERY educational videos about diving and technique (such as the "Austrailian Floor Frog Fin Technique") in private collections not available for public YouTube viewing. At least that's what I heard....it may have just been a rumor or an urban myth.:)

Why yes...yes there are. There are also some VERY educational videos about diving and technique (such as the "Australian Floor Frog Fin Technique") in private collections not available for public YouTube viewing. At least that's what I heard....it may have just been a rumor or an urban myth.:)

That sounds like "highly classified" "top secret" dive training video that if released to the general population of divers could only cause them to harm themselves so it most certainly should be in the safe keeping of one who is worthy to be privy to such information.

:banana:

:monkeydance:

Back
Top Bottom