Denise's Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you volunteering?
:popcorn:

Actually, he already has.:wink: He took me diving last October and again in January.

Ha. You barely recognize big meanies pre-dive, much less have the ability to spank them.

Denise? Don't make me tell that story here...

My situational awareness has drastically improved since I tried to tie you up and you grabbed me from behind(or was it above). All which occurred while in a cave....diving.:D

I never grabbed you from behind. You must be confused.

Actually, he already has.:wink: He took me diving last October and again in January.

:huh: I dont dive.

I never grabbed you from behind. You must be confused.

You know I am directionally challenged. I use mapquest, paper maps and a gps navigator to get to dive sites. :D All I know is you touched me on the arm before I knew you were there.:)

:huh: I dont dive.

So if you don't dive why do you have a rebreather sticking in your mouth?

You don't dive? That means...the dir stuff, the gue teaching...? was a sham!!! :shocked2:

:trainwreck:

EDIT: Trainwreck=Oh my heart!

Last edited:
You know I am directionally challenged. I use mapquest, paper maps and a gps navigator to get to dive sites. :D
Tracy? Is that you?

All I know is you touched me on the arm before I knew you were there.:)
Your arm is behind you? Who's been twisting it?

So if you don't dive why do you have a rebreather sticking in your mouth?
I bet you say that to all the boys.

You don't dive? That means...the dir stuff, the gue teaching...? was a sham!!! :shocked2:

:trainwreck:

Don't forget the CCR stuff. Smoke and mirrors dude, smoke and mirrors. :depressed:

Your arm is behind you? Who's been twisting it?

I didn't say you grabbed my behind:wink: I said you came from behind and to my side and touched me on the arm (while cave diving):D

I bet you say that to all the boys.

That they have something in their mouth? No, just the ones who dive rebreathers.:mooner:

I didn't say you grabbed my behind:wink: I said you came from behind and to my side and touched me on the arm (while cave diving):D

That they have something in their mouth? No, just the ones who dive rebreathers.:mooner:

So you dont dive with anything your mouth (but your foot?)

Back
Top Bottom