Denise's Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So you dont dive with anything your mouth (but your foot?)

We were discussing nondivers who own rebreathers hence their only purpose would be to walk around with them in their mouths because they obviously have nothing better to do with it or their mouth.:crafty:

they obviously have nothing better to do with their mouth.:crafty:

Considering some of the options out there, you're right. :popcorn:

Considering some of the options out there, you're right. :popcorn:

Speaking of options, I now have a transplate with aluminum backplate and of course I love it more than the transpac. I had thought about using the transpac for singles, leaving the weight pockets on it and cam straps and on the transplate using it just for doubles so I wouldn't need weight pockets or cam straps. You can buy a converter bar to thread the cam straps through so that all you would have to do to use the plate for singles is to attach the bar(with the cam straps already in place). I discovered; however, that the travel wing that I have on my transpac was made for a transpac only so I would have to buy a singles wing. Since you have dove a transpac and a plate, do you think I would like the plate that much better with a single to invest in the converter bar and a singles wing?

Speaking of options, I now have a transplate with aluminum backplate and of course I love it more than the transpac. I had thought about using the transpac for singles, leaving the weight pockets on it and cam straps and on the transplate using it just for doubles so I wouldn't need weight pockets or cam straps. You can buy a converter bar to thread the cam straps through so that all you would have to do to use the plate for singles is to attach the bar(with the cam straps already in place). I discovered; however, that the travel wing that I have on my transpac was made for a transpac only so I would have to buy a singles wing. Since you have dove a transpac and a plate, do you think I would like the plate that much better with a single to invest in the converter bar and a singles wing?

What the hell does this have to do with this thread? :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom