Denise's Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh for a second there, I thought there was a bug on the monitor there Mike_S, you got me there!

Neat!! That dive buddy would double as a safety flotation device.

Arent you a dive buddy that comes with your own double safety flotation devices?

you do know how to inflate Otto the Automatic Pilot don't you?

Please verify by listing the steps.

1) Deploy
2) Find Stem
3) Blow Stem until fully inflated
4) Mount and ride until help arrives

Make sure you do the steps in order. If you mount before inflated, it will not do you any good.
Otto can be placed in your dive bag so that he will be available in case of emergencies at sea.

Arent you a dive buddy that comes with your own double safety flotation devices?

I'll put it this way, I will never die from a back inflated bc pushing me face down at the surface. :D

Here is the challenge.

The subject is SCUBA DIVING! Everyone can post whatever nonsense or sexual stuff or spanking or egg pictures or monkey crap throwing or whatever but all post by Denise must be about SCUBA DIVING! She is allowed to spin the scuba diving responses but they must have legitimate scuba diving content to each post :eyebrow: Regardless of what everybody else post.

Let's see now long she can do it! :coffee: This should be more fun than putting tape on my cat's feet.

Here you go...................

You posted this in the wrong forum.

You posted this in the wrong forum.

On this we agree. It was moved here. Perhaps you should take it up with the Mod who moved it here.

After all, this is the Non-Diving Related Stuff Forum and I am SUPPOSE to be talking about diving.:D

That's what I mean. I'm sure Scuba Steve will come by here eventually.

thank goodness they did..... :rofl3:

ban_key.gif

Who said I couldn't talk about diving a whole day!!! I made it!!! :D

(and I got post #100)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom