Den Laman questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with Diver Vince. I stayed at Den Laman and never did a boat dive over to Klein Bonaire. Now I wish I had.

Well Tim, now you have something to look forward to on your next trip! :D
PS, There's also some unique diving on the east side but I'd recommend a dive guide if you do decide to try it!

Steve: When we're on Bonaire, 98% of our diving is shore based since it's so much more economical and we do our own schedule. However, I do recommend a 2 tank dive out at Klein if you've never been there. It's good to get out on the water and additionally, the topography (generally much steeper declines) is a bit different than most shore dives.
I've also found the viz is generally a bit better at Klein. It's really part of the "Bonaire experience".

Thanks DiverVince. I'll check with BDA for a 2 tank to Klein to split up a week of shore dives. Counting the days . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom