DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The advantage of the tradeshow is I get discounted price of $7,400 (50% off) with 48 month equal payment no interest of $154.17/mo.

I may be a fool for buying it, but I’m very much enjoying such a massage at home, after a long day of work. :wink:

How much do you spend for a massage, how often do you do it, and how far do you have to go to get one?
I have massage at home, not often and it depends. Massage itself is free, but maintaining wife's spending habits? Even a full price chair with all the bells and whistles might be a bargain.

How much do you spend for a massage, how often do you do it, and how far do you have to go to get one?

Zero, never and zero again.

Long day of work? I thought that you were retired.

My point has nothing to do with you. Nuances of English I suppose. I was originally talking about these parastic vendors who frequent trade shows selling massage chairs, gutters, financial services. Nothing to do with the actual tradeshow. This has been going on for years - organizers need to sell space. Seems to work, I suppose.

Whatever happened to GoPro? They used to take up oodles of DEMA.

Zero, never and zero again.

Long day of work? I thought that you were retired.

My point has nothing to do with you. Nuances of English I suppose. I was originally talking about these parastic vendors who frequent trade shows selling massage chairs, gutters, financial services. Nothing to do with the actual tradeshow. This has been going on for years - organizers need to sell space. Seems to work, I suppose.

Whatever happened to GoPro? They used to take up oodles of DEMA.
GoPro at DEMA was a small exhibit compared to there presence at SEMA a couple weeks prior. I have been to both in the same year in Vegas 3 and 5 years ago. This year GoPro was a no-show at SEMA as well. I was really hoping they would show up, I usually get a good deal on the camera via the show. I just ordered the new Hero10 online like everyone else without the show special.

I'm going to guess that some of it has to do with the political (Covid) climate that is around there headquarters (San Francisco area).

Now who at the show had good housings for the Hero10? I'm going to need one next year.

Well I'm married. So either zero or $$$$ (depending on how you look at it).

Nope. Dive shops in South Florida all carry GoPro and market them heavily. Latest models.
They pulled them from my LDS. Still sold at the big box stores...Best Buy, Target etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom