DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then there's the Orange, Essex County in NJ, with all of the, uh, charms of the Garden State . . .
You’re trying too hard to be insulting. There is no “the Orange” in NJ. There’s South Orange and West Orange which are really nice neighborhoods. You’re talking about East Orange. “Lacking charm”. But that’s a minority area so I guess we understand your meaning. Have you actually been to NJ?

Your change to your original post is a good case of pulling your left foot out to make way for your right.

You’re trying too hard to be insulting. There is no “the Orange” in NJ. There’s South Orange and West Orange which are really nice neighborhoods. You’re talking about East Orange. “Lacking charm”. But that’s a minority area so I guess we understand your meaning. Have you actually been to NJ?

Your change to your original post is a good case of pulling your left foot out to make way for your right.
I know nothing of East Orange or of its constituents, though spent time and had some family in Camden, as a kid, decades ago. It was just an idle NJ joke — that’s all and a nod to the old “Orange County Choppers” show, from twenty years ago, who I am now told, were actually from NY . . .

Allow me to explain why Orange County in NJ has no charm.

It does not exist.

That was easy. :p

I’ll let New Yorkers explain to BB why it has no charm.

He is making fun of NJ, don't let him do that!!

:)

He is making fun of NJ, don't let him do that!!

:)
I agree that Orange County Choppers had no charm. But even they abandoned NY and moved to Florida which has even less charm. Those “made for TV” arguments between Sr. and Jr. were the most charmless of them all. But addictive viewing nonetheless!

Well when your business goes bankrupt and owes investors millions and your home gets foreclosed on you need to go elsewhere to grift get investors.
Hey. Leave Trump outta the DEMA thread, will ya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom