DEMA Seminar - How to Avoid Litigation from Scuba Intros and General Instruction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will inform you of this;

Rick Lesser represents Kirby Morgan. Kirby Morgan carries no liability insurance. Kirby Morgan, to the best of my knowledge, has never paid a claim. Do the math.

Rick Lesser represents Kirby Morgan. Kirby Morgan carries no liability insurance. Kirby Morgan, to the best of my knowledge, has never paid a claim. Do the math.

I have no dog in this fight but I would have beers with him anytime based upon this statement and Thal's. :cheers:

Bev Morgan use to deal with Collins and Associates in Santa Barbara. I wonder why he changed companies?

The real key to this is as TSandM wrote, the talk should be fascinating and I hope it is recorded and put up somewhere!

Hmmm, perhaps this is something that DEMA could do for the diving industry? Record and post it for all to see?

Bev Morgan use to deal with Collins and Associates in Santa Barbara. I wonder why he changed companies?

Don't know that one but I know with the money Bev saved on insurance he bought SB real estate. Claims he made more money there than in diving.

Attachments

• thumbs_funny_beer_photo_01.jpg
    thumbs_funny_beer_photo_01.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 90
I think the seminar would be very helpful.

A good lawyer will bring to the table a perspective you never would have thought of. Take advantage of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom