Delta Airlines finally coming back to Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rvandevuurst

Registered
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook today from a Coz ex-pat, couldn't find it anywhere else, including the Delta website, but it was admittedly a cursory search. Anyone else heard or seen anything similar? I guess we can try to make a reservation tomorrow and see if its legit!

1677893200812.jpeg

Not seeing anything on Delta's site. I wish they would return.

Taxi union is protesting

I just checked for airports in the NE and it looks like there are flights into Coz.

1677898406193.png

F
I just checked for airports in the NE and it looks like there are flights into Coz.

View attachment 772619

Fvck!!! ATL is always screwed by Delta. I don't get it.

Fvck!!! ATL is always screwed by Delta. I don't get it.
There are flights but I am not used to Delta’s search and I couldn’t find a calendar of flights. I kept plugging in one way fares and found one.

Attachments

• 1677937549629.png
    1677937549629.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 43
I don't see it trying to book from Detroit for anytime in November- which is a Delta hub and generally allows one to travel anywhere in the world with a layover in Atlanta. There are a TON of options for Delta DTW-CUN, which is usually an affordable ticket and direct, so it does work well if you don't mind the bag drag.

There are flights but I am not used to Delta’s search and I couldn’t find a calendar of flights. I kept plugging in one way fares and found one.

What were the dates?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom