Deleting my post?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The_DivePirate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Seems as though someone deleted my post. THAT'S BS!!!!!!!! I was merely posting that I would not be selling Whites anymore. I did not post a price or anything of the sort. So I get my post deleted. I didn't say anything about getting a Medium undergarment with a L/XL suit. Great way too make a shop buy more from Whites. That really seems like a standup policy. They gave me a line of, well, I'll try and keep it pg rated, about doing that for size differences. How about letting me decide that for myself? Also didn't have much too say about last year during Whites day's they went to a shop that was not even a Whites dealer instead of coming to my shop. ( THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST CLUE IT WAS NOT ABOUT HELPING ME OUT AS A WHITES DEALER, BUT WHAT WAS GOOD FOR THEM!!!! MY MISTAKE) And now that I'm looking too get out of my whites inventory they have me deleted. :mooner::mooner::mooner:
DP

Hello Dive Pirate,

The only reason that your post was deleted is because you were advertising gear for sale in your post. Even though you did not list a specific price, it is still a self promoting post and violates our policy at Whites. Please see the sticky thread concerning dealer advertisement on Scubaboard. We did suggest that you move your post to the gear classifieds section of Scubaboard. This would be the appropriate place for your post.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact myself, or any of the sales team at Whites at any time.

Best Regards,

Justin Balaski
Whites Manufacturing Ltd.

No one mentioned that!!!!! Or possibly that was just another oversight by a Whites rep???

All Manufacturers forums have special rules.

While posting questions, comments, or otherwise in these Q&A Forums - Please keep in mind that the Manufacturers represented here have graciously agreed to host those forums so that they can communicate about their products directly to the world via ScubaBoard. These are their forums, and so we have given them the right to moderate them as they see fit for both content and appropriateness. These forums are intended to serve as FAQ's for the companies that participate here. These forums are intended as a way to give them an interaction within the largest public forum dedicated to Scuba diving. As with all of the forums here on ScubaBoard, it's best to approach such an opportunity to communicate with your favorite manufacturers with courtesy and respect. Please keep in mind, that while there are many Manufacturing Reps and Customer Support People answering questions here, it is not unusual for you to find yourself interacting with the President, CEO, or owner.

So then what you are saying is, If it is a good comment it stays, and if it against the manufacturer, it goes? What about freedom of speech. That is an AMERICAN right!!!! It should also be known when someone is not treated justly! You can delete me from SB then!!!! If you stand behind someone/manufacturer's that only support you/SB and cut the one's that are merely member's,,,,, You can count me out!!!! This has always been a place of many opinions and many view's. But now it seems the sensorship has begun. What's next???

What about freedom of speech. That is an AMERICAN right!!!!

Yet another American who has obviously never read the constitution jabbering on about "freedom of speech"

Read the first five words of the 1st Amendment...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

This question has been more than adequately answered for the scope of the Whites Manufacturing forum.

The OP is more than welcome to post his grievance in the Feedback forum, but the rules for these manufacturing forums are quite clear, and are only a microcosm of the SB forums as a whole.

There are several hundred other forums to post your post.

This thread is being moved to the Feedback forum now.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom