Delayed Fusion Tech Skins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainer

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife recently ordered a Fusion dry suit (from Scuba Toys) with tech skin and two bellow pockets. She was told that Whites has run into a delay in manufacturing the tech skins, and that they (ST) couldn't even get a confirmed delivery date from Whites.

What's up? How long are we going to have to wait for the tech skin with pockets?

Thanks.

I would suggest that you get a hold of Scubatoys again - the tech skins are available, however there are a lot of backorders that are being filled on a priority sequence (date of when the order was first placed).

If you contact them, they can get a hold of us with an order # and we can determine when your skins will be shipped.

Make sense?

Our sincerest apologies for the delay.

Until the next Dive,
Tyler

Thanks, Tyler. I'll contact ST and have them contact you guys. Appreciate the quick update.

Any general idea how far backordered you guys are running at the moment? The suit was ordered in the past 10 days...

G’day Rainer,
Your wife’s tech skin was ordered as a grey graphics, now that we have stock and stock colours. For your patience I would like to offer you the option of yellow, pink, red, “navy” blue.
Let me know if you would like to change it up, if not it’s on the way.

Cheers,

G’day Rainer,
Your wife’s tech skin was ordered as a grey graphics, now that we have stock and stock colours. For your patience I would like to offer you the option of yellow, pink, red, “navy” blue.
Let me know if you would like to change it up, if not it’s on the way.

Cheers,

That's EXTREMELY kind. Let me check with her and I'll get back to you (posting here) by the end of the day.

Done and done! Thanks for the prompt respones.

Cheers,

" There is only two ways to dive naked or dry " :devil:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom