Delaware River Water Gap - Train Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am offshore right now and won't be home until the weekend. The train wreck is five minutes from my house and is an ok dive, but 100 yards away is a very impressive dive that nobody does. The rock wall on the jersey side with the boulders from when they blasted for rt 80. Some swim throughs, and boulders the size of a house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

... 100 yards away is a very impressive dive that nobody does. The rock wall on the jersey side with the boulders from when they blasted for rt 80. Some swim throughs, and boulders the size of a house. ...

Same entry point? Is this near the underpass? OK, details please. I'm interested...

I might be interested in making the ride too. The train dive has been on my list yoo

I'm free this sat. Who wants to dive

You guys are killing me... :D I want in but my wife is telling me I have kid duties... can we do Sunday?

Or what time on Saturday?

I'm free all day sat. Sunday I have to teach a rescue course. I would head out to nj in the morning but can hang out till the afternoon.

Can we say meet at 10am on Saturday would that work for folks? Bring 2 tanks or would 1 tank be enough for both dives?
:D I am balancing diving and my wife - kid activities...

I've never dove there so I can't say if two tanks are needed but I'm fine for 10am

Back
Top Bottom