Deer Creek Rd Is Cursed!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clammy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just came back from Deer Creek Rd for the night dive... You know.. the one no one was at!! I find out from Erica that it was canceled a few hours earlier!!!

That's 2 strikes at Deer Creek Rd for me! GRRRR.....

Lesson 1: Deer Creek is bad luck!!!

Lesson 2: Sign up on the calendar for the dives!

Lesson 3: Call RICK before a dive!!!

:furious:

OH Brian. When will ya ever learn. Third times a charm right? :lotsalove:your not the only one at that place there was also the guy last saturday. But now we have somthing eles to laugh at. Now ya know better to call people before ya leave the house. Should have called me insted of text me, i'm a bad texter as ya now know. Oh well Better luck next time and have fun in your rescue class. Hope to dive with ya soon.

guys sorry i was totally ready to go and bought all my lights for the dive tonigh, but my work needed me to come in and work so i couldn't get it off. didn't find out untill 33o this afternoon so i took my name off the calendar. Heck ya i would have been there. frickin love to dive everyday if i could.

Brian,
I went a little earlier, then drove down the coast aways. You have to sign in here on the board, and/or call me, or PM me your # so I have it, if you are planning to attend the dives. I called Sam and Erika. As you seen, It was blown out. There was white caps as far as you could see, lots of movement, and waves, small, but, coming in one right after another. Conditions weren't the greatest. When I came back by Deer Creek, it looked worse. That is diving in SoCal. You have to be able to go look, and dive if divable, call it off, if not. This time of the year it is hit and miss.

Rick

Back
Top Bottom