Deep6: Scribble 1st vs Signature 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure. I thought @LandonL was working on something like Skype, but I don't know if it went anywhere. Deep6 isn't being as active here now days as folks were being dicks. Might go on the Deep6 website and ask. They are responding there.

FWIW - I did my class up in Canada....

Just what the world needs, more dicks...sigh

Somehow across multiple moves I keep ending up on the wrong coast from all the possible class sites, and I'm not sure if I'm quite brave enough to do it over Zoom having never serviced any regs before, haha. One day I'll get in on a class

Somehow across multiple moves I keep ending up on the wrong coast from all the possible class sites, and I'm not sure if I'm quite brave enough to do it over Zoom having never serviced any regs before, haha. One day I'll get in on a class

Be brave, servicing regs is not that hard. I can supply you some pre reading that would make an online class easier to understand. Message me if you wish.

Be brave, servicing regs is not that hard. I can supply you some pre reading that would make an online class easier to understand. Message me if you wish.

I'm less concerned about the difficulty and more concerned that I'll accidentally break something or do it wrong even with Deep6's wonderful help, and have to replace a part or worse, replace my regs. Thanks for the offer though, I might take you up on it.

I'm less concerned about the difficulty and more concerned that I'll accidentally break something or do it wrong even with Deep6's wonderful help, and have to replace a part or worse, replace my regs. Thanks for the offer though, I might take you up on it.

I'm sure when you get the course from a D6G instructor, he'll point out the common servicing mistakes such that you'll already know the mistakes and how to to avoid them.

I bought two deep six signature regs last year. After getting to test run one at a tech event. And just took the Deep six coarse with Chris a few weeks ago. Money well spent I would recommend their regs and class.

I have zero experience servicing regs. Is the class 'idiot proof" enough for someone like me?

I actually almost pulled the trigger on buying a Deep6 reg set. One of the owners saw a post I put on FB and was very proactive in reaching out to me. We talked on the phone for a bit and he was supposed to send me some info but he never did. Good thing he didn't contact me because I now have second thoughts because of maintenance. I'm living in Colombia and none of the LDS here have heard of Deep 6 and so I worry about who would be able to do the servicing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom