Deep6 3mm Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for doing this. I’m an 8.5 in dress Shoes and sometimes a 9 in Nike’s or something. So I will try ordering the 8. I use a small eddy fin I think it’s a little tight though half way through my dive I feel like I’m losing blood circulation in my calf’s I might order a new pair of large fins.

Huh. That's interesting. We're the same shoe size but for me, the foot pocket fits front/back/top/bottom with 5mm boots and there's plenty of left/right space. I wonder if there's a spring adjustment you can do?

Only our first batch of flippers came without the hole- all flippers we currently sell have it.

Best,
Bill

Thanks Bill!

I bought them last year. As far as I've seen, only the Blue Friday Eddy's have hanging holes.

EDIT: Just got to Bill's response. I guess they all have it now.

Thanks for your feeback!

I took my Deep 6 booties our for their first spin yesterday. I wear a 9 - 9.5 so I got the 9. It's a bit tight in terms of length, but not terribly so. I only notice the tightness when I'm walking in them... not during our 70 minute dive.

The above posts describe the boots well so I'm not going to cover that stuff. The sole is thicker than a neoprene sock and offers some protection/traction, but it's not a lot of protection. So if you're beach diving and have to walk over rocks, lots of large pebbles, etc., they may not offer enough protection. If you're walking on smooth surfaces such as sand, road, sidewalk, boat deck, etc., they are fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom