Deep Six Outfitters Eddy Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live in Japan and just tried to order one Deep6.... the cheapest shipment is 78USD.
can you also send me ones from Taiwan's office, so it will be cheaper? :)
sure can, make the order and choose the shipping, I will have Taiwan office ship and then refund you the difference between what you paid for shipping and what it costs. I know Thailand it was about half as much to ship and I refunded $40 shipping

sure can, make the order and choose the shipping, I will have Taiwan office ship and then refund you the difference between what you paid for shipping and what it costs. I know Thailand it was about half as much to ship and I refunded $40 shipping

oh! nice! about 40 usd i can afford for shipping of 100usd product :)))

Btw, what size should i order? i have US 8 or 9 size (depending on shoes/sneakers model) and use Poseidon One Shoe (US 8 - the pair I have now). I was thinking order size L, as my Slipstreams too are size L now.

I just came back from a week Diving in Florida Wrecks, with my new orange Eddy Fins size L, there are great excellent like much better than the Slipstream size XL that I bought when they hit the market and used and loved until last week, the foot paket is really nice and more confortable, there are a little lighter perfect, so definitely my Slipstream are going to the storege room.

just wanted to add some food for thought

@Deep Six was at the NSS CDS Winter Workshop this past weekend and there were quite a few demo fins going out on Sunday. I got about 5 hours of dive time on my XXL's which was unfortunately a lot less than I would normally have gotten over 3 dives, but workshop took priority this weekend. Very grateful for these fins as the new foot pocket design is really helpful for my big feet. I was diving wet this weekend so they were a smidgen loose since the bungee is sized for drysuit, but they weren't sloppy which was great.

About a third of that time was on the trigger and I felt like I was able to get a lot more control with these fins vs. my Dive Rite XT's. Backing up was easier and faster as was turning. I'm not convinced I had any better forward propulsion vs. my XT's but the flow was up in JB and with a scooter I wasn't doing a lot of movement into the flow. Will continue to evaluate and compare, but as of now, these are my primary fins and will be staying there. I hope that a negatively buoyant version comes out fairly soon for me diving in doubles, but since the majority of my diving is in sidemount, I really couldn't be happier.

vs. slipstreams, the biggest difference for me is in the foot pocket which is ergonomically shaped and is just a lot more comfortable. I was hemming and hawing about missing my slipstreams when I got the Dive Rites, but with the Eddy's it's not even a thought in the back of my head anymore

If I use OMS Size L, what is the compatible Eddy? I saw a Black option on deep6 website, but gray out. Is black out of stock?

If I use OMS Size L, what is the compatible Eddy? I saw a Black option on deep6 website, but gray out. Is black out of stock?

yes me too. OMS L size with wet boot. Would like to know if L Eddy will fit or better opt for M or XL?

I use XL OMS Slipstream and XL Jet fins but L Deep6

yes me too. OMS L size with wet boot. Would like to know if L Eddy will fit or better opt for M or XL?
no idea. I don't have a chart that compares my fins pocket sizing to every other fin on the market. Nobody does

If you tell me your shoe size and what type of boots you wear I can help

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom