Deep in a hole on Sunday May 3rd...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

r1_addict

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok,

I just got a new Slimline LED and want to test it out. I am looking to hit Hospital hole or Hudson Grotto this Sunday. If we do Hospital hole, I will get the number of a guy up there that can take us to it on a boat. The grotto is, as always, simple....

I want to meet at 10am and do a two tank dive so if you are game let's go:vintagediver:

I have an afternoon obligation - But I still have time for at least 1 dive at Hudson grotto, possibly 2 dives (depending on the length of dives)

I am happy to get wet! Let me know if you decide to go to Hudson Grotto

You can compare your slimline to my Salvo 12w LED

Sean

OK,

To keep it simple I say 10am, Hudson Grotto. This way we don't have to mess with getting the boat and so forth. Plus we have the luxury of tables and easy entry. I am in a black Ram with Nitrox stickers on it.

Sounds good! I will be driving the silver Nissan Titan with the 'Life is Good' sticker :D

I will PM you my email and cell #

Sean

Ill be there with a couple of buddies. One of them hasn't been wet in well over a year so I'll probably be spending a lot of time on the platforms until he's comfortable. Look forward to seeing you.

Ill be there with a couple of buddies. One of them hasn't been wet in well over a year so I'll probably be spending a lot of time on the platforms until he's comfortable. Look forward to seeing you.

Sorry I did not get to meet you T. Sean and I did two dives. One the first one we went to the 100' platform, followed one of the guide lines to one of the VW's and over a bit then back. We hovered at 60 for a bit for a deep stop then a 15' safety stop before the exit.

The second dive was fun, we went to 60' followed the line around the circumference a couple of times, checked out the nooks and Sean practiced with his safety reel a bit. We did a tie off and short run. We did a little line practice as well.:snorkel2:

Bill,

It was good diving with you today. Both our lights worked great. We will have to do it again soon. I met TMet soon after you left

Sean

I had a blast. Our buddy who had not dove in a while didn't show so we did an hour long fun dive 70ft max. Just having fun playing around. I saw you guys bringing the the reel hope I didn't get in the way too much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom