Deep Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncleavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This weekend I am staring two PADI Spec. Courses and they are Deep and Multilevel.
It should be great and I am using the latest pair of Fins Bob Evans has sent me.
It should be a blast I just wish it did not Rain so much up here.

The SD-! Excellerator.
They have the new pocket and adjustable wings.

cool, Bob told me he was working on that fin. That is a fin that I have not yet tried. Are they the Tan Delta material?? I have the Extra Force Tan Delta that I have been diving for years and I love them, but the foot pocket on the SD-1 military makes that fin rock and I can't decide which one I like better.

I am waiting to see and hopefully try a set of the new foil force that he is building. I am just praying that he will find the time to get them ready for DEMA. Not to mention I REALLY want to try the OPS fin, that thing just looks awesome:wink::wink:

Hey, Suzanne told me you will be at DEMA, can't wait to meet you there.

I will be at the booth. I like all the fins I have used from them but, it is so hard to pick a favorite.
Teaching here can be a pain with the surge and thick gear. I think for teaching in Alaska I would like a Tan Delta with some of the felt on the bottum. My Deep diver student really loves the Foil Force and she is a jock and I think she could handle somthing stiffer as well.
The new fin is not Tan Delta material. I am going on the Belize trip with Bob an Suzanne with my Wife and that should be a good trip as well.

I wish that I could go on that trip, but, with changing jobs, moving, and a couple of medical issues I can't do it this year.

This weekend I am staring two PADI Spec. Courses and they are Deep and Multilevel.
It should be great and I am using the latest pair of Fins Bob Evans has sent me.
It should be a blast I just wish it did not Rain so much up here.

Dear Uncle Avi, Does the Deep class cover the use of lasers? Because I swear I have herd them being fired at depth.

Back
Top Bottom