Deep Dive Kadavu, Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a video of my 40 minute, one tank, air dive earlier this week to the bottom of Evil Trench (191 feet, 58.4m), Kadavu, Fiji. Shot in R4 mode with the GoPro Hero HD in Eye of Mine flat lens case, ambient light only. YouTube - "Evil Trench" Deep Dive to 191 Feet (58.4m) Kadavu, Fiji
Warning! Do not try this dive at home! lol

Whoa dude, if someone had a blowout things would have been sporty! Come to think of it unless you were the only one slinging something probably none of you had enough gas to save anyone anyway!

love the videos! I'm planning a fiji trip with my wife and hoping for a week live aboard and a week on land. Any suggestions?

Great light at 190 feet! Going to Fiji, but I think we will give that one a miss! So, why did they stay down longer?
kristy

i dived with sireli before he was certed to be divemaster-if he ever completed!!!!!!
this was 10 yrs+ ago
i'm shocked he's still breathing!!!!!!!!
any little sniggles with your dive????
lots of skin bends going around that area.....

hope you had a good time though!!!!!
not the best idea for continuing life,however

have fun
yaeg

Interesting dive. I am assuming you spent less than 7 minutes at depth and multileveled on your way up to make it a 40 minute dive. What size tank were you using on the dive and why is the video on youtube only 480p?

Back
Top Bottom