Wanted Deep 6 thick boots size 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkdcol

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, does anybody have a pair of deep 6 thick boots in 12? They are out of stock online and seems they won't have anymore soon. Also, if you have a pair of size 5s or eddy fins sm or xl, I'd be interested. US or Colombia preferred.

Thanks

Those are sexy AF!
Not as stylish as Chucks or Altmahas, but I saw them mentioned somewhere else and decided to give them a try and ordered yesterday. However, looks like I will have to trim the cord a bit.

Not as stylish as Chucks or Altmahas, but I saw them mentioned somewhere else and decided to give them a try and ordered yesterday. However, looks like I will have to trim the cord a bit.

Oh I'd argue that lol. But I am a fan of the color orange.

Interested in your experience once you've had a chance to dive them. My drysuits have attached boots, but I might pick up a pair of these for wet suit use.

Interested in your experience once you've had a chance to dive them. My drysuits have attached boots, but I might pick up a pair of these for wet suit use.

Ah, I gotcha. It’s hard to detect sarcasm over the internet haha. Yup, these will be used for diving wet for me as well. Not sure if I’ll be warm water diving in the next few months tho lol. I’ll give you a shout tho or maybe post up a quick review later.

Hi, does anybody have a pair of deep 6 thick boots in 12? They are out of stock online and seems they won't have anymore soon. Also, if you have a pair of size 5s or eddy fins sm or xl, I'd be interested. US or Colombia preferred.

Thanks

I have a brand new pair of SM sized Eddy fins. Bought them a few weeks ago, but they don’t work with my new drysuit boots. Never in the water. $115 including shipping in the US.

CF745EC6-A497-479D-9F9F-AA3A8016ABE8.jpeg
961C86D5-5F10-43EC-B3FC-6C0D65B1B580.jpeg

Deep 6 Thick Boots

In stock in size 12 at the time of this post

That's rather annoying, I spoke to deep6 several times asking them if they had any 12s around or would have any in the future and they told me definitely no. Hence why I bought 13s, which are slightly too big, but usable. I'm planning on getting one of their wetsuits in the next couple of days, so might add them to the order. They are a great boot, but I'm a little reluctant now

That's rather annoying, I spoke to deep6 several times asking them if they had any 12s around or would have any in the future and they told me definitely no. Hence why I bought 13s, which are slightly too big, but usable. I'm planning on getting one of their wetsuits in the next couple of days, so might add them to the order. They are a great boot, but I'm a little reluctant now
I just messaged them and it seems it's just an error and they aren't in stock

Ah, well I suppose we will see what happens with this order I placed. Size 13 would be too big for me unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom