Deep 6 Outfitters live service clinic in the GTA... who's in?

Do you want a Deep 6 service clinic in the GTA?

• TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I'm not in the GTA, but I'm in! Here's my money!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I suck, so... no.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

im pretty sure well see that info soon as Chris knows every ones gotta book time off (unless your a dive bum like me ) !!!

I spoke with Chris today about an order and asked about this; he said he was checking out hotel conference room options now so I am expecting to hear the time and place in the near future.

Hi guys, unfortunately I cannot make it. I was really hoping to be part of this session and to meet some really interesting and cool enthusiasts, but there are some personal items that I need to take care of and therefore cannot sign up. I am glad that the minimum was met and almost sold out, so that was a comforting factor for me since I was one of the original yes people.
I am looking forward to hearing about it afterwards though.
Cheers,
Al

I just purchased Vance Harlow’s Scuba Regulator Maintenance and Repair, hoping that reading it before the clinic will help me understand better during the clinic. We have absolutely no experience in this area.

I watched Alec Pierce's video on second stage maintenance; I am under the impression that it is mechanically simple but doing everything exactly right is critical. @Dogbowl book review?

I watched Alec Pierce's video on second stage maintenance; I am under the impression that it is mechanically simple but doing everything exactly right is critical. @Dogbowl book review?

:D

I just got it. It is not a small book. I was hoping to finish it over the next several weeks. I heard it was a fine book.

Personality trait - I just like to be prepared. :wink:

more knowledge is defiantly better , but realize 1 reg course does not make an expert . it is for the most part an accumulative knowledge procedure , you cant stop at 1 style /1 manufacturer . in 30 years this will be my 14 th manufacturer , and I still need more .but keep researching . scuba board post AND getting schematics , and doing is key to learning

Does anyone have any news on time and location yet?

@cerich ?

talked tp bill the other day, still didn't have avenue , but chris e mailed him while we were talking he knows we are chompping at the bit to get one

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom