DecoCalc source in C#

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike_Mayfield

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have been doing a lot of research on decompression for a new kind of dive computer I am designing and as part of my studies I translated Erik Baker's classic FORTRAN Buhlmann DecoCalc program to C# (since I don't have a FORTRAN compiler). I have attached the finished program for anyone that would be interested. If you want to compile the program but don't have Visual Studio, just use the free C# compiler available from Microsoft.

For more info on the program and the original FORTRAN source, see ddplan.com/reference/ndl.pdf.

The program provides the same results as the original, but obviously only use it for educational purposes, since it has not been thoroughly tested.
________

:internet: For some reason I am unable to load all the files as a zip file, so I have attached the three individual source files. Remove the .txt extension before compiling.

Attachments

• TranslatedDecoCalc.cs.txt
    19.8 KB · Views: 172
  • DataFile.cs.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 108
  • ConsoleProgram.cs.txt
    394 bytes · Views: 98
Last edited:
For some reason the zip file I uploaded was unreadable. I created a new one and uploaded it again and still had the same problem. I have uploaded the individual source files instead. Hopefully, that will take care of the problem. The most interesting file is TranslatedDecoCalc.cs.txt. Enjoy...

Were you able to get the files now cfelliot?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom