December Roll Call!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can add me. Dec 7-12 at Secrets. Havent selected an op yet, will be emailing tomorrow or Monday. Coming in solo, going to get my advanced cert (yes, I know most people say its useless) ...
It's not useless, necessarily, but a misnomer if you get your AOW after just a few dives. You'll know a little more than you did right after your OW training but you are in no sense an "advanced" diver.

It's not useless, necessarily, but a misnomer if you get your AOW after just a few dives. You'll know a little more than you did right after your OW training but you are in no sense an "advanced" diver.

Well it is advanced training compared to basic OW, but you aren't learning to be an advanced diver. If they would give it a different name maybe it would stop all this? :gas:

Decided on ProDive....For numerous reasons....Next time, I'll lean towards supporting the site vendors.I'll share my experience upon our return, but all aspects of dealing with them so far has been stellar.

Yeah, yeah.... certification, blah, blah, blah,... which dive op, yadda, yadda, yadda. Can we talk about the really important stuff?! When's the El Moro dinner? Drinks at the Money Bar? Please tell me Buccanos is open?! :wink:

Yeah, yeah.... certification, blah, blah, blah,... which dive op, yadda, yadda, yadda. Can we talk about the really important stuff?! When's the El Moro dinner? Drinks at the Money Bar? Please tell me Buccanos is open?! :wink:
CvChief, I listed my dates wrong and should be here from the 3rd till the 13th. Perhaps a SB dinner at El Morro on Monday the 12th?

Dec 2- Jan 2 superd66+1 Park Royal Aldora
Dec 3-10 gopbroek Casa sitting Tres Pelicanos
Dec 4-16 kixy1 +1 Hotel B
Dec 10-17 cvchief+1 Casa De Jefe ScubaWithAlison
Dec 10-18 flyboy08 +6 Occidental ?
Dec 10-25 deepsea21 Casa Mexicana Tres Pelicanos

Dec 14-21 simcoediver +2 Friends Casa Aldora
Dec 15-31 mikeycanuk +2 Aldora Villa Aldora
Dec 17-24 Basscat Hotel Plaza Coz Blue XTSea
Dec 19-26 Alan P ? ScubaWithAlison/Aldora

Dec 24-31 AZTinman Casa Mexicana ?
Dec 24-Jan3 rmssetc Casa Mexicana Aldora

:xmastree::santa3: :xmassign:
Dec30-Jan 30 diverokc corpus Christie dwm and dive paradise
:newyear:

Dec 2- Jan 2 superd66+1 Park Royal Aldora
Dec 3-10 gopbroek Casa sitting Tres Pelicanos
Dec 4-16 kixy1 +1 Hotel B
Dec 10-17 cvchief+1 Casa De Jefe ScubaWithAlison
Dec 10-18 flyboy08 +6 Occidental ?
Dec 10-25 deepsea21 Casa Mexicana Tres Pelicanos

Dec 14-21 simcoediver +2 Friends Casa Aldora
Dec 15-31 mikeycanuk +2 Aldora Villa Aldora
Dec 17-24 Basscat Hotel Plaza Coz Blue XTSea
Dec 19-26 Alan P ? ScubaWithAlison/Aldora

Dec 21-30 CassieNYC friends' casa Blue XTSea
Dec 24-31 AZTinman Casa Mexicana ?
Dec 24-Jan3 rmssetc Casa Mexicana Aldora

:xmastree::santa3: :xmassign:
Dec30-Jan 30 diverokc corpus Christie dwm and dive paradise
:newyear:

We`d be up for a SB El Morro dinner...or 2 :)

Were good for Monday the 12th.....7 of us :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom