December Roll Call!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeycanuk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just realized we have a trip in 10 weeks! Between my wife's broken arm, cancelling our 2 trips, prepping our house for sale, packing, moving and currently living in a building site this year has been way too much work and not enough fun!!!!!!

Anyone else going to escape the dark days of December and possibly spend a very Cozumel Feliz Navidad?

Mikeycanuk, wife + teenage son Dec 15-31 Aldora/Aldora

:sleigh:

Dec 30-Jan 30. Staying at apartment in corpus Christie. Diving with dwm and dive paradise. Still can't believe I get to stay a month. Figured I could sneak on the Dec list.

Had to check my calander, Dec 3 - 10, Casa sitting, Tres Pelicanos (of course)

Geez Gary I think you spend more time in COZ than in the states.
For the next three trips it's actually vacation time, the other 8 or 9 trips this year were weekends. Are you interested in maybe taking a day off in November and going fishing?

3 of us , Dec 14-21 diving with Aldora, staying at a friends house. Watch how we communicate underwater if you are on the same boat with us.

The Mr. and I will be there Dec 4-16. Got a deal at Hotel B, but haven't planned any diving yet. Mr. doesn't dive, so I don't go every day. It's been a bit of a crapshoot now that I only dive 2 or 3 times a week so I might just play it by ear this trip and see who has openings for the day when I get there. Can't wait to get back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom