December Olympus Mtg!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman:
No using the "F" word here!!! :11:

hey....I took my camera out yesterday, didn't flood it, but I did accidentally leave it in the "on" position after carefully checking my o-rings and doing the practice water thing with it. By the time I got into the water with it, the batteries had drained completely! HAHAHA, too bad, too, 'cuz, I would've had some cool shots of Washington state GPOs, Metridiums (they are intertidal animals there, vs. deep here), clown dorids, and dumba**, but rather large, Ling cods. :(

At least drained batteries don't cost $256!

L
*if you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point?*

CA Diver:
Chris:

I hope it hasn't been in the container since Pongsona. I know the port as been backed up, but that would be a long time. I made 4 trips to Guam after Pongsona to assist MCV with the insurance aspects of the typhoon. I did alot of diving with John & Nora C. and Wes and Caitlin H. That was great diving. I always flew the LAX - HNL - GUM route (except for trip I extended to Palau). See you next weeek. Have a safe flight.

Ah Pongsona, No power for months! remember that one well!

The stuff was shipped from japan, and the recent rash of typhoons is the region delayed the ship both to and from Japan. took 2 months to get here. the container is off the ship but as of 5 pm it was not unloaded. looks like I will miss getting it by one day or even hours.

Don't forget to consider joining us for the Olympus Meeting on Wednesday, Dec. 1.

You are not required to be an Olympus owner to attend. It should be a great meeting and there is plenty of room for extra people. Please RSVP so we know how many for sure.

See you Wednesday night!

Debbie

Last Reminder!!

All are invited to this meeting, I think you will enjoy it if you love underwater photography... you do not HAVE to own an Olympus to get something out of this meeting :biggrin:...

See ya all there!

Jennifer

Cool! I'm excited about meeting everyone and actually showing up on the right day this time.

It is this Wednesday night, right? :wink:

Christian

headhunter:
It probably won't take you 24 hours to make the trip from San Diego to Huntington Beach. :eyebrow:
Kinda depends on the traffic ... :11:

I'll try and be there, too. With y'all coming to town ... :D

headhunter:
Cool! I'm excited about meeting everyone and actually showing up on the right day this time.

It is this Wednesday night, right? :wink:

Christian

Yes, Christian, THIS Wednesday night, the 1st :wink: !!

Jennifer

OK... here I go again! :11:

See you all there! :crafty:

Christian

Thoroughly enjoyed the presentation of you photography,
great job on the images and lessons behind them.
Thanks for taking the time for us.

Cheers
Stefan

Back
Top Bottom