deadmans 5/2/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keithbt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Took my boat out to dive Deadmans reef Saturday. Vis was about 10-15 feet and little surgy. Dudley is now buried up to his tank. We need to dig him out. I also saw a full grown seal lion dead on the bottom with no signs of why it died. I'll say old age because it was huge. From Anaheim Bay to Laguna Main Beach I saw only 1 dive flag out, Nobody else was diving.

Three of us went out on a boat out of Cabrillo Beach yesterday mostly to just run the engines and make sure everything still worked, no diving. Horrible red tide inside LA harbor, and patches stretching up the coast across Santa Monica bay and as far north as a bit past Zuma. Hardly any boats out period, very little commercial activity on the docks at LA harbor. We stopped to check out a couple of marker buoys and vertical visibility looked to be at least 12-15 ft from the surface

Back
Top Bottom