Dd's Coz report!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great trip report; it was nice to meet you in Christi's shop :) I just got back myself after 6 days and will have a written report sometime soon, but for now I just wanted to echo what DD was saying about BXTS; what a great operation! Thanks for everything

Scott

Hey Scott!
I couldn't remember your exact moniker...Lundysd...I will remember now! I hope the rest of your dives were great. We will all look foreward to your report!
Kent

Christi:
I agree!!! That is a REALLY nice picture of you and Pam...looks just like you both :)

Thank you, but it could be my evil twin :)

P.S. You probably have a million photos already, but if you need 'em for the web site I can send you the full resolution copies of the ones of the guys I put in my trip report. The raw ones look a lot better than the resized fuzzy things that came out of Word when I exported the web page.

aa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom