Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove Curacao this week with the Dive Bus. My little group dove Pierbaai and Car Pile. It was a remarkable dive and an awesome dive operator. This diver was both saturated and satisfied as well. :wink:

I dove Curacao this week with the Dive Bus. My little group dove Pierbaai and Car Pile. It was a remarkable dive and an awesome dive operator. This diver was both saturated and satisfied as well. :wink:
4E50C455-DE1E-4B17-BFD4-BED4FCF6673D.jpeg

always keep an eye on the two in front :wink:

Heading there for the first time in August. Can't wait. The wife is watching U Tube videos every night I get home from work. It may become our new favorite vacation spot. Looks amazing and everyone seems to love it. If I don't screw up again with my camera, I'll hopefully add a few good pics.

Last week I had the opportunity to dive the Superior Producer, and we had an awesome dive! Lots of tarpon hanging around and found a decorator crab "hiding" under a sponge :D

If you're heading down before mid-April and want to dive this sweet wreck, remember to check the cruise ship schedule! You can only dive there if there are no ships at the Mega Piers, which are few and far between from November - April.

Attachments

• GOPR5824.JPG
    GOPR5824.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 42
Check out this wall of fish!! Friends and I have seen this bait ball several times over the last couple weeks - sometimes hearing it coming before we even see it. AMAZE BALLS

I included the picture with my dive buddy for size comparison - easily the biggest bait ball I've seen in 18+ years diving here!
IMG_20230130144628.JPG

IMG_20230130144343.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom