Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

6F17F9AA-3837-4643-9C7A-21BC85C7C3D4.jpeg
Just back for a week and daydreaming again.
From Cas Abao Beach
404383F8-D9F3-4289-8202-F0FD7DB9DCC3.jpeg

What's the water temp looking like right now. T-5 days for me!

T-minus 294 Days for us. I will be tracking conditions and sea temp until we splash.

Cosby, where are you staying and where will you dive? Are you boat diving or shore diving? Or both?

Lucky Dog You!
mark

T-minus 294 Days for us. I will be tracking conditions and sea temp until we splash.

Cosby, where are you staying and where will you dive? Are you boat diving or shore diving? Or both?

Lucky Dog You!
mark

We're staying at an AirBnB in Willemstad. We'll be shore diving both East and West ends of the island. We're planning to do at least one boat trip to Watamula or a guided shore trip to somewhere new for us (maybe Largu or the Producer if it's open for diving) - haven't quite decided yet (I'm leaning towards Watamula)

We're staying at an AirBnB in Willemstad. We'll be shore diving both East and West ends of the island. We're planning to do at least one boat trip to Watamula or a guided shore trip to somewhere new for us (maybe Largu or the Producer if it's open for diving) - haven't quite decided yet (I'm leaning towards Watamula)
I was on Curacao for the month of January, I'd put a big vote in for DiveCharter Curacao. They run a RIB and dive the Eastern end of the island, where Wild Willy Maal blocks all shore diving. Pristine reefs and exceptional shallow water diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom