Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So this is a series of unedited video clips of 1 encounter with the same octopus over about 10 minutes. In the first the octopus seems to just appear out of nowhere then take off. I follow him and he hides under soft coral and takes off. Then another couple hiding places one out in the open the other on the side of coral.

PC230173~3.JPG
PC240304~2.JPG
PC260511~2.JPG

I wonder if you could make me look that good in a photo.

I wonder if you could make me look that good in a photo.
That's on Olympus, I just point and shoot. Didn't even have the housing on this trip due to a defective O-ring. Just used the built in Macro and Wide settings. and stayed above 40 feet.

That's on Olympus, I just point and shoot. Didn't even have the housing on this trip due to a defective O-ring. Just used the built in Macro and Wide settings. and stayed above 40 feet.

That's amazing.

The TG-5 for in the palm of my hand and rivals shots from old Nikonos V, at least in a small print format

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom