Database problems?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MtnDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
When I click the "Enter The Forums" link on the main page all I get is the following message.

"I cannot connect to the database."

I can (obviously) go directly into a sub-forum like "Site Support" with the old links retained in the browser, but I can't seem to be able to view the main forum page.

Me, too. How do we let the IT folks know we can't connect with the database? Or do they already know?

I sent a PM to the Tech Admin, but he is not currently online. Who knows. This technology thing is difficult. The problem is surely annoying, though!

I think the database is crashing under the load of MOF/NMOF thread! :)

I also get the same error.

SB should be renamed "The YoYo Board" for today.

Am getting the same error on the main forum page. Was also getting an error page on my subscriptions page and when trying to post; this one: "There seems to have been a problem with the database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."

Also SB was running really slow before these warnings about an hour ago.

Hope this helps tech team.

This would be an opportune time for techadmin, netdoc et cetera to shed some light on the problems that the board is having and the reasons behind it.

I for one am a bit bemused and slightly annoyed at the suggestion that the MOF or any one thread is the reason for these problems.

Regards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom