Database problems?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the last week, including today, I can't access the board directly. This is the error message I received:

There seems to have been a problem with the database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

JAW

Jamdiver:
This would be an opportune time for techadmin, netdoc et cetera to shed some light on the problems that the board is having and the reasons behind it.

I for one am a bit bemused and slightly annoyed at the suggestion that the MOF or any one thread is the reason for these problems.

Threads don't cause sites to crash and I'm pretty sure whoever made that comment was joking.

The error is something we remain puzzled by as well... there is nothing wrong with the system yet it continues on. Of course we continue to work on fixing it, changing settings, adding software, etc... If we knew exactly what was wrong we would have fixed it! :wink:

Hey Tech Admin... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry you're having so many board difficulties...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom