Darn you Oceanic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

300bar

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Our local sales rep.just came in,and asked me(as the first one,overhere) to test the new EOS.:11:
And man does that thing look GOOD.:D
Breaths great on dry land.:D And I'm already a spoiled kid, using a Atomic Ti1 for the last 4/5years.
But now I've got this screaming voice in my head, yelling at me,that I have to get this.:D

BUT I CAN'T NEVER,EVER EXPLAIN THIS TO THE BOSS AT HOME.:shakehead::no:shakehead:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Man I'm gonna love that EOS to death.:rofl3:
But have to wait till sunday to get it wet.:(
Again darn you Oceanic.:rofl4:

You just have to sent me that new mask as compensation.:lotsalove:

Scared you didn't I.:rofl4:

I gotta get one. That's the same way I felt about the Omega when it came out.

I love it already and it has not even been wet yet.:D

I have always wanted the Delta 4 reg, and just as I got enough money to buy my gear, Oceanic went and released the EOS... really had me going backyards and forwards for a while. I also hated Oceanic for putting doubt in my mind. :D

At the end of the day, I went with the Delta 4 because the only EOS regs in South Africa at the time were air-freighted in, and at a MUCH higher price. I just couldn't justify paying nearly R1600 (± $200) extra for the EOS. I looks REALLY good, and I am sure it breaths real nice... but i am happy with my second-best choice :D

Codie,

Don't worry,my wife dives a Delta4 and she loves it,BIG TIME.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom