Dania Beach EuroJacks this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChillyWilly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody dove the EUROJACK's Lately, I'm concidering diving them maybe Saturday or Sunday AM. Don't know what conditions to expect. This place seams to be a decent place to get some Lobster. I just got my liscence for Lobster but I have never tried catching them before. I actually don't like lobster but My wife does and this is the excuse that might pay for my future dives, LOL:D . If anybody is interested please let me know.

Regards to all !!!

If it's a morning dive I might be able to join you - depends on if I end up doing Commercial Pier or not and of course the conditions.

I guess I'm a little late, but I could possibly join you tomorrow. Let me know.

Andrew
(954) 695-7010

How about this next weekend,

I never went on Sat or Sun, the conditions didn't seem to good. Let me know if anybody wants to consider this next weekend, hopefully the weather cooperates.

Actually, I'm only available on Saturday if anybody is interested.

Its a good workout. :)
Take your time. I prefer swimming to walking on the beach carrying my gear, so we usually hit the water once we get past the pier. John Lloyd Beach is still closed and you are not allowed on the beach there, so be mindful of this. It is quite obvious where John Lloyd starts as there is fencing all the way to the water.
So, you hit the water, and swim NE. Keep swimming. Keep swimming. The jacks start about 1/2- 2/3 out from the pier. Look on shore for a eurojack. You are near if you are over the rubble and almost straight east of the eurojack on shore.
DON'T FORGET YOUR FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEAVY BOAT TRAFFIC!!!!

Good luck!

At this point, I don't care, I'll dive anywhere there is water, LOl I'm open for LBTS, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood Beach, don't care.

Lets dive !!!

Hmmmm, I think John Lloyd -is- open fer bizness.
At least in a week or so.
Kayuba has a kayak-dive-picnic scheduled for saturday the 18th, 8am.
We're at the northern-most end of the parking lots.
Look for all the kayaks.

OK, dove the Dania Beach eurojacks last night with a student who wanted to complete his AOW with a night dive.

Nice conditions, low surf, decent water temp.

Saw lots of rubble lots of critters, Never saw the jacks... in fact, near the rubble my compass seemed to spin arpound in crazy circles... firsat one way then the next. Most bizarre. It there a bunch of metal down there? Or is this some sort of joke on me?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom