DancesWithCrawDads!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron already knows that this is the only diving I get to do. So count me in. I am gone this weekend (Mother's day and all that) But free after that.

RonFrank:
Aurora opens soon I believe. I can not find a damn thing on their website, but I'm betting we can start diving there at anytime. :D

Any interest? I KNOW Dan, Kent, and myself will be hitting this spot shortly. So let's go! Vis is the best this time of year, and completely suxs by Aug. Dry suits...... recommended! :wink:

Well, I think this weekend is out with Mothers day, and Dan I'm sure would like to join in! :D

So I'm thinking the following weekend. Maybe May 20th?

Sure, anyone is welcome.

I'll kick this off with a time. How about Saturday morning at 9:00 A.M.?
Pardon me for inviting myself.

charlieo:
I'll kick this off with a time. How about Saturday morning at 9:00 A.M.?
Pardon me for inviting myself.

9:00 A.M. works for me and everyone is invited but alas few will come :sad_2:

Dan and I will both be there. I'll bring the 10x10' shade, water, and some snacks/sandwiches.

We will meet in the parking lot at 9:00. We will need one plackard, and the day fee is $5 unless they changed that. You can pay in the scuba parking lot with a drop envelope for those that may not be familiar with the procedure.

Dan, you want to try and get there a few minutes early, and get the plackard? No worries, we will get it one way or another.

I only have one full tank, so I'll likely be limited to about two 30 minute dives. I don't think I can get a nitrox fill by Sat morning, so if anyone has extra tanks, that is welcome! :D

If you are planning on going, you may want to respond to the post so Dan and I know who to look out for once we arrive.

My wife and I are planning on being there. I have a maroon Chevy Tahoe, purple license plate. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Mine is a black Dodge Ram 1500. See you tomorrow.
Ron, I will get the key.

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom