DancesWithCrawDads!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Aurora opens soon I believe. I can not find a damn thing on their website, but I'm betting we can start diving there at anytime. :D

Any interest? I KNOW Dan, Kent, and myself will be hitting this spot shortly. So let's go! Vis is the best this time of year, and completely suxs by Aug. Dry suits...... recommended! :wink:

For a moment there, I thought you were going to make a parody of "Dances with Wolves". :) I'd like to try some CO dive sites sometime. I might make a trip or two sometime this summer.

I had the same thought!!

BHcrawdad.jpg

ABQdiver:
I had the same thought!!

BHcrawdad.jpg

Hey Kevin,

That is likely one of the best Dad images I've seen I assume that's a HoleShot?

Relly enjoyed the one dive we got in together, and the company from the ABQFolks when we were down last. I think I can talk Kent into a Hole trip maybe in Aug when the vis in our local mudholes goes to Ell.

I just sold some Medium format and film equipment. The D200 looks to be a couple weeks away!

L8R

We are going to be hitting a number of good potential dive sites and will post if there are any of worth.
As of now..I wouldn't head up to Colorado for diving unless you bring your mountain bike, jeep, hiking shoes, rafting gear, fishing rod, and sunglasses!

RonFrank:
Hey Kevin,

That is likely one of the best Dad images I've seen I assume that's a HoleShot?

Relly enjoyed the one dive we got in together, and the company from the ABQFolks when we were down last. I think I can talk Kent into a Hole trip maybe in Aug when the vis in our local mudholes goes to Ell.

I just sold some Medium format and film equipment. The D200 looks to be a couple weeks away!

L8R
WooHoo!! Bet thats got you pyched!! Thanks on the picture, took that one back at the end of March when my daughter and I went over.

Would love to dive with you guys anytime!!

Ron,
Aurora res. opened on May 1.
I stopped by today to confirm that the scuba area is open. I'm for diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom