DancesWithCrawDads!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Res is down 10', maybe a bit less. This is a bummer as buoyancy is more difficult at 12'~18' than it is at 25+ feet, especially in a dry suit, and my favorite diving is closer to shore in the weeds. I think I'll add a few pounds for this shallow diving dry next time.

My computer read 59F, but my buddies is always 2F lower, so potentially 57F.

Vis ranged as always. 10 Feet was there, but unfortunatley as normal, someone had kicked the crap out of the plane just before we were able to get to it! Weekend diving! I'd say average vis was in the 5' range.

I saw more HUGE Dads then ever before. Seriously, some of the Claws on these guys were huge.

Good diving as always Dan, wonderfule to meet you CharlieO and wife. Unfortunately the longer I dive, the less I enjoy Aurora... but I'm still doing it! Hey, Aurora WILL make you a better diver... IF you have the STUFF to dive it... Seriously, I have an easier time diving 110' wrecks.

I enjoyed my dive Saturday and it was good to meet you, Charlieo and wife. I am sorry your wife did not have a good dive. Every time I meet scuba board people I am always impressed how nice and helpful everyone is. It was also good to see you at the A1 May event. I assume you won the same thing I did -- a sun burn.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom